Domestic Slave's Humiliation

My mistress has me kiss-respect her dirty sneakers in front of her handsome boyfriend whilst she is relaxing lazily on the sofa.

I am ordered to kneel at the end of the sofa and kiss my mistress's sneaker in front of her boyfriend

Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating for me!

I respectfully cradle my mistress's dangling, sneakered foot in my humble hands

Her pretty ankle tattoo looms large above her short, white sneaker sock

All I can taste (and smell) is rubbery sneaker-dirt

How the recipient of the sneaker-kisses despises me!

As does her manly boyfriend!

You wouldn't catch him abasing himself in such a way at his pretty girlfriend's feet!

Perhaps the whip marks on my back help to explain my craven obeisance?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs