Making Her Like Me

‘All the time you will work, slave – morning noon and night. Otherwise you will feel the biting STING of my LASH on your back! I suggest you make me like you, if you don’t wish to be living the rest of your life in PAIN?’

‘No, mistress. God bless you, mistress. Truly I fear both you and your WHIP, madam. I will  be a good and hardworking slave, taskmistress Ms Georgia madam!’

I desperately seek to ingratiate myself with my powerful taskmistress and, in her words ‘make her like me’, by humbly and respectfully kissing her feet.

Desperately seeking to ingratiate myself with my new taskmistress...

...under the arching shadow of her WHIP!

I kiss her outstretched boot

I MUST do my boot-level best to make her like me!

I pledge to be a diligent and hardworking slave...

...fearful of and respectful of her WHIP!

A WHIP that can DESTROY my back!

The WHIPHOLDER switches her booted feet in the dust in front of my kneeling face

Desperately, I kiss the newly proffered boot

My eyes are now level with her sock

How I admire my taskmistress's all-powerful sock!

It is the sock of a woman of power...

...power over ME!

'I suggest you make me like you, if you don’t wish to be living the rest of your life in PAIN?’

The female voice that must be heeded and obeyed

The female mouth that must be listened to!

For it is the magnificent mouth of my mouthy taskmistress!

'God bless you, mistress. Truly I fear both you and your WHIP, madam... 

...I will  be a good and hardworking slave, taskmistress Ms Georgia madam!’

A frightened face kissing a female boot of power...

...and staring at a female sock of power!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs