Preparing For My Punishment

My pretty mistress is busy oiling her long, leather WHIP in preparation for my WHIPPING! The oil will make it much more supple and thus more inclined to wrap around my ribs, thereby greatly augmenting my pain and suffering!

Note how she deliberately oils her WHIP in front of me, in order to enhance my slavish anxiety and trepidation. No matter how old and experienced you are as a slave, and no matter how often you have felt the STING of the LASH on your back, the WHIP is always a source of fear as one never becomes accustomed to its cruel BITE!

My mistress deliberately and thoughtfully oils her WHIP in front of me

She knows this will only add to my sense of fear and trepidation!

How majestic she looks - oiling her WHIP!

I try to focus on her pretty foot and ankle...

...a foot and ankle that will soon be deploying the freshly-oiled WHIP across my bare back!

Desperately focussing on my mistress's sneaker and sock...

...Anything to take my menial mind off my impending pain!

The sneaker...the sock...the oil...the WHIP!

My frightening view of the WHIP preparation process!

M...mercy, sneaker!...M...mercy, sock!

Oh pray have mercy on me, sneaker and sock!

I endeavour to count the individual stitches in my mistress's sock, in a vain attempt to distract my mind from the WHIP!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs