Probably A Good Idea

When a stern-looking officer mistress enters your cell with a swishy, prison punishment-cane, it is probably a good idea to seek to ingratiate yourself with her, by humbly and respectfully kissing her feet:

‘Oh pray, officer mistress, if it pleases you officer mistress madam, please don’t beat me with your cane, mistress. I will be a good and obedient prisoner for you, miss!’

Grovelling at the officer mistress's feet...

...beneath her threatening punishment-cane!

I kiss her uniform shoe...

...beneath her uniform sock

I humbly admire the lines of stitching in her black sock

I move my nugatory neck around her shoe...

...in order to ensure my lowly lips touch every part of it...

...out of respect for the officer and her shoe!

I fear her. She looks stern!

Fortunately for me, she appears to be quietly enjoying my fear and submission towards her

She is the one with all the power. I am at her tender mercy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs