Slavish Congratulations

Regular customer Ms Mukta madam has me kiss-congratulate the feet of her mighty and potent husband on the birth of their daughter. She says it is an honour for the likes of me to kiss the feet of a real man, and I have to humbly concur with her:

‘Oh pray, master Simon sir, many congratulations, master Simon sir. Truly you are a better man than me, sir. I kiss your feet, sir.’

Slavishly kiss-congratulating master Simon sir on his male potency

‘Oh pray, master Simon sir, many congratulations, master Simon sir. Truly you are a better man than me, sir. I kiss your feet, sir.’

Paying my respects to the feet, shoes and socks of a real man...

...whilst his happy wife looks on

How proud she is of her fertile and manly husband

And how she despises me - the impotent slave at her mighty husband's feet!

Of course, I would much rather be kissing her fertile feet...

...beneath her white socks...

...and inside her brilliant, black leather, laced-up boots!

But, for now at least, I must pay humble homage to the feet of a man...

...a much better man than me...

...a god...

...namely, master Simon sir...

...beneath his hairy legs!

Truly I am privileged to kiss the loafered feet of such a SUPERB MAN!

And especially in front of his ADORING WIFE!

The happy, fertile couple move off...

...leaving me with my humble head bowed in impotent shame next to their departing feet

I am not even worthy to look up at Ms Mukta's socks!

I am fit only to look at the socks of master Simon sir...

...the socks of a REAL man!

Oh sir, once again I congratulate you, sir. You're the MAN, sir!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs