Pervert?

‘Haha, you a pervert, slave? You like kiss men and women dirty shoes? Haha, I laugh at you, pervert!’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress madam. Pray forgive me, pretty mistress madam. I kiss your feet, miss!’

Meanwhile a magnificent, elderly master sir enjoys watching my humiliation at the feet of the mocking young woman. He is most definitely NOT a pervert; he just enjoys watching others suffering!

After the teasing young woman has gone, the magnificent master-sir moves towards me and mercilessly taunts me with his walking stick:

‘Hehe. Pervert! Hehehe!’

‘Haha, you a pervert, slave? You like kiss men and women dirty shoes?'

My only legitimate response is to apologise to the mocking customer-mistress and to kiss her dirty sneakers...

...whilst trying not to stare at her fabulous sock!

Meanwhile an elderly master-sir enjoys witnessing my humiliation at the young woman's sneakered and socked feet

He's glad he's not the one being so publicly humiliated!

The pretty customer-mistress continues to mock me: 'Haha, I laugh at you, pervert!’

How she must despise me!

She turns her back on me to leave...

...leaving the way clear for the mighty master-sir to move over to my face...

...and to painfully prod it with his walking stick

Now it's his turn to mock me...

...‘Hehe. Pervert! Hehehe!’

'Mercy, master. Oh pray, master sir, have mercy on me, sir!'

Truly I am at the mercy of my betters - and their feet!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs