Shadowy Socks

‘Hi sockieboy! I’m sorry if my socks aren’t really visible tonight! I’m wearing those ultra-short socks that my hubby Simon likes me to wear!’

‘Oh pray, Ms Mukta madam! Oh no, mistress! Truly this slave is honoured just with the knowledge that you are wearing socks inside your fabulous sneakers madam. And with the additional information that your socks are the master-sir’s favourites, miss, truly I am blessed, madam!’

Ms Mukta’s tone of voice is redolent with sarcasm. Mine is sincere. 

On a dark and lonely night, Ms Mukta's sneakers and socks are my only solace and company...

...even though she is wearing 'no show' socks!

Actually, from my lowly angle, I can just make out the tops of her pink socks...

...as I taste where she has been in her sneakers

The additional knowledge that her husband likes her wearing these socks...

...is an added bonus for a sockieboy-slave like me!

I could never hope to even think about customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam above her socks...

...so my thoughts are very much confined to serving her below the ankle!

Even her socks are too good for me to touch...

...being her husband's favourite pair of socks on her feet!

No wonder Ms Mukta looks down on me...

...and has a sarcastic smirk on her face as she turns to leave me

Not that I can see it. I can only sense it...

...a smirk of female indifference to the slave behind her feet!

She's not wearing these 'no show' socks to please me...

...but, rather, to please her husband!

Nonetheless, I can look at another man's wife's socks...

...even if I can't touch them and am worth even less than a single stitch in her socks!

My humbling view of the barely exposed sock tops...

...the shadowy socks of a goddess!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs