For Her Amusement

It never ceases to cause Ms Kadal madam amusement – the fact that her helpless and hapless porch footslave must humbly kiss-respect her dirty boots every time she enters her home. And that he must first beg her for the honour of doing so!

Ms Kadal returns home, already looking forward to her porch-footslave's humiliation

'Oh pray, Ms Kadal madam. Oh bless! Oh bliss! Welcome home, miss. Please may I kiss your boots, madam?'

My mistress kindly accedes to my humble request - much to her amusement!

Out of the top of my eye, I admire her warm socks inside her boots

But my primary focus must be on tasting where she has been!

These are, after all, the boots and socks of freedom - freedom I shall never have!

For I am permanently positioned as Ms Kadal's porch footslave!

This is the humble highlight of my day

It is over all too soon as my mistress proceeds into her home

I can now observe the backs of her sock-tops!

But I try not to look up at them - I am not worthy!

Instead I ponder my lowliness...

...as my mistress Kadal contemplates her haughtiness

Truly I am a lesser being than her

A thing that kisses her boots and surreptitiously looks up to her socks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs