Pregnant Mukta

Stunning news! Ms Mukta is pregnant! As her mighty husband gallantly supports her whilst she has me kiss-respect her feet, Ms Mukta kindly informs me that she still expects to visit me on a regular basis both during and after her pregnancy, so that I might continue to pay my slavish respects to her. She then orders me to kiss her husband’s feet and to congratulate him on his male potency, which I unreservedly do.

Ms Mukta is pregnant by her husband, master Simon sir!

The happy couple have me kiss-congratulate Ms Mukta's feet

Selfishly, I do hope this doesn't mean I will be seeing less of Ms Mukta's sneakers and socks...

...for I always look forward to my encounters with them

But Ms Mukta gleefully reassures me that both she and her husband will still be regular visitors to my menial, municipal mouth!

Praise be to Ms Mukta...

...and her supportive husband!

She steps back and orders me to kiss-congratulate her husband Simon's feet on his male potency

I gush forth praise and admiration for the magnificent master-sir as I do so

The couple then laughingly turn their backs on me...

...as I bow my humble head in impotence and shame behind them

I watch, admiringly, master Simon sir's departing shoes and socks...

...the shoes and socks of a REAL man!

Compared to him, I'm just an impotent slave!

Still, at least I have the promise that I can still continue to kiss his fabulous, fecund wife's feet on a regular basis!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs