Bootshining The Off Duty Security-Guard Officer Mistress



I’m ashamed to admit it took me a while to recognise her out of uniform, but as soon as she barked her orders down at me to ‘lick the filth off these boots, slave’ I realised it was the same security-guard officer mistress whose black uniform shoes I had been required to tongueshine just a couple of days ago. She must be off-duty today, for she is dressed in civilian clothes including a very intimidating pair of blue leather boots and bright yellow socks.

I immediately get down to work on her boots, and as I do so I espy with my beady, footslave eye the brown shoes and white socks of her friend who is waiting patiently behind her for her turn to have her shoes cleaned.

Truly I am in the presence of female boot, shoe and sock greatness! I can’t wait to see those white socks in close-up!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)