Showing Off

Today you see regular smoker-mistress, miss Joanne madam, showing off to one of her many male admirers – and a fellow smoker – the magnificent master Abayomi sir.

She is showing the mighty master-sir how she is using me to lickshine the dirty soles of her shoes, thus tasting where she has been, despite the fact that I am an unqualified shoelicker, and am designated as a public footkisser only!

The master-sir seems massively impressed by her actions. Why wouldn’t he be? Mistress Joanne is, after all, a very pretty girl when she takes off her glasses, lets her hair down, and smiles (something she never does at me).

I must admit, the taste of her filthy shoesole causes me to grimace somewhat, but at least my eyes are right up against the backs of her socks, so that I can study the stitching. Yes, I am focussed on the backs of a bright, young woman’s plain, grey cotton anklesocks whilst she flirts with the real man high above me.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)