Slave Serum

Today, instead of her usual whip, Ms Mukta madam has brought along a syringe full of ‘slave serum’ with which to torment me.

She is no trained nurse, and it takes her several painful attempts to find a suitable vain in my neck, but eventually she manages to inject the noxious, yellow liquid into me.

‘Slave serum’ comes in numerous differing strengths and variations, but all of them to some extent or other will fill a slave with feelings of contriteness, humility, submissiveness, fear and anxiety. The batch being used by Ms Mukta appears to be skewed towards inducing overwhelming feelings of fear and cowardice in a male slave, and it is fast acting. Within seconds I am literally terrified by the friendly-looking, hula-hula girl cartoons on Ms Mukta’s brightly-coloured, ornate bootsocks. I am convinced in my own mind that the socks have come to hurt me, and that the hula-hula girls are plotting to whip me!

As I beg Ms Mukta’s cartoon socks not to hurt me, Ms Mukta plays along with my fears and hallucinations, and suggests that I kiss the hula-hula girls’ feet and beg them for mercy. She then obligingly moves her right sock forwards so that my trembling lips can reach it, and, to her immense amusement beneath her surgical face mask, I immediately start to kiss the feet of the hula-hula girl sock logos on the front of her sock, begging the female sock cartoons for mercy!

Even as Ms Mukta walks away from me, I remain paranoiac and convinced that her socks are out to get me! Indeed, the fear-inducing slave serum took a good hour to wear off, and I remained terrified of a girl’s socks throughout that time, even when they were long gone!

It was a truly humbling experience. But at least I got to kiss a bright and beautiful, young woman on the sock - an intimacy not often afforded to a prisoner-slave in the stocks! 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)