Airing Security-Guard Mistress Ms Anna's Socks

Next to avail herself of the opportunity to air her dirty socks in public is regular security-guard customer mistress Ms Anna Madam, who has kindly brought a pair of her black, uniform bootsocks to air on either side of my face. She tells me she will come back later this evening to collect them, but as she turns to leave me I have the added indignity of having to observe the black socks she is currently wearing disappear from my view.

Soon after she has gone, another regular smoker, customer-mistress Ms Arabella madam, and her boyfriend, master George sir, come to have a good laugh at my ‘sock ears’. Ms Arabella madam crouches down in order to ask me if I like my new smelly ears? I thank her kindly for the question and tell her that I do like them, but not that much, as they are imbued with the aroma of day-old footsweat.

She laughs and comments that I clearly have a penchant for wearing dark socks on my ears. She then goes on to point out that, unfortunately, she is wearing bright pink feminine socks on her pretty feet, but she exhorts her boyfriend, master George sir, to hitch up his trouser hem in order to display his dark socks to me inside his shoes, and she enquires as to whether I would like to wear his unwashed, plain dark socks on my ears tomorrow? I reply that it would be an honour for me to do so (though, to be perfectly honest, I would much rather have Ms Arabella madam’s bright pink socks pinned to my ears – not that I would ever dare to contradict a mistress-madam!)

The couple laugh at me and leave me making their mischievous plans to return the following day with master George sir’s unwashed socks as a ‘fresh’ pair of sock-ears for me! Oh why must my life be so dominated by other people’s stinky socks? It is a truly humbling state of affairs!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)