Medical Examination

The medical staff from the nearby hospital tend to ignore me during their cigarette breaks. They certainlywould never dream of enquiring as to my wellbeing or of using their medical expertise to treat me for any ailments!

And rightly so! After all, what would be the point of the Female State sanctioning slaves like me being kicked and whipped by the public, only for employees of that same Female State to then tend to our wounds? Ha! Ha! The whole idea is risible!

No, a slave like me does not qualify for medical treatment, or even a medical examination, under the G.H.S. (Gynarchy Health Service). That is for free citizens alone. And so my only contact with the magnificent doctors and nurses of the Gynarchy Health Service is when I get to examine their feet as they stand nonchalantly over me.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)

Put-Downs