Don't You Feel Weak, Slave?


‘Ha! Ha! Don’t you feel weak, slave? Don’t you feel shame? Having to lick the dirt off my boots in the presence of my boyfriend? Ha! Ha! He’s a much better man than you. And I am better than you too! Even my sock is higher, and better, than you! Say it, slave! Acknowledge that my plain brown sock is better than you!’

‘Oh pray, pretty mistress, if it pleases you pretty mistress, truly this weak, bootlicking slave is ashamed to admit that your plain brown sock is indeed higher and better than me, mistress, thanking you kindly most high and mighty customer-mistress madam.’

‘Ha! Ha! That’s right, Angie! Humiliate him with your sock while he’s having to clean your boot! We ARE better than him. And even your socks are worth more than him. He’s just a helpless, down-in-the-dirt footslave! What a sad loser! Ha! Ha!’

 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)