Returning To Collect Her Dirty Socks

It is much later in the day, and beautiful security-guard officer mistress Anna madam has finished her shift and is now in her off-duty tracksuit as she comes to collect her dirty socks from my face. Having given them a quick sniff test she declares herself satisfied that they are sufficiently aired so as to be wearable on her feet for one more day.

I breathe a sigh of relief (having been breathing in her stale sock odour all day!)

She then orders me to kiss her off-duty, sneakered feet and as I do so I have the intense humiliation of having to observe that, although she has changed out of her uniform clothes, she is still wearing the same, black uniform socks that she has had on her feet all day. I can’t begin to imagine how sticky and sweaty her thick, black socks must be on her dainty, feminine feet after a whole day inside her heavy, lace-up, uniform shoes, including a 10 hour shift!

Actually, I canbegin to imagine it, being now intimately familiar with goddess-mistress Anna madam’s very personal sock odour from her ‘spare’ uniform socks which have been hanging from my face all day!

You will note that, as she triumphantly walks away from me having had her socks aired and her feet kissed, she leaves the painful clothes pegs still attached to my ears, thereby ensuring that they continue to throb with numbness and pain as the blood circulation is cruelly cut off. Then again, what else can she do – since the clothes pegs aren’t hers to take away? They have been kindly supplied by the municipal authorities for the next customer master or mistress to use to air theirdirty socks!

And I imagine it won’t be long until the next such customer does indeed bring along their smelly, worn socks for airing on either side of my humble head. There can be no respite for the public socks airer!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)