Pretty As A Picture

As the pretty girl (whose name I didn't know at the time but whom I subsequently discovered was called Ms Mukta) sat atop me on the stocks having her pretty picture taken by her manly boyfriend, I was obliged to study the intimate weave of her pretty, orange sock. It says it all really – I am nothing but a pathetic admirer of other men’s girlfriends' socks. No wonder I am a thing that is despised!

I also discovered that Ms Mukta subsequently married the man in front of me, and that his name was Simon - master Simon sir to me. He is truly a lucky man to be married to such a sock-goddess, even though I'm sure he didn't marry her just for her socks (as I would have done if I were a free man!)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glass Floor Cinema Footslave (ii)