Sock Nutrients
My mistress Hala’s SOCKS are full of nutrients, so whenever she relaxes at home with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my upturned face, I endeavour to discreetly absorb some of those precious female nutrients into my feckless, footslave facial pores. What a privilege, what an honour, for a dirty, male slave such as myself to have some of my mistress's FEMALE FOOT DNA rub off on me via her SOCKS! My mistress Hala madam relaxes with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my humbly upturned face She has every right to use my face as a SOCKREST... ...as I am her household FOOTSLAVE! Her SOCKS are CRUMPLED and SWEATY, having been on her FEET inside her SNEAKERS all day! I endeavour to absorb some of her FEMALE SOCK NUTRIENTS into my facial pores I can only hope that some of her FEMALE GREATNESS will rub off on me via her SOCKS? All I can SMELL, FEEL and SEE right now is her SOCKS... ...SOCKS that I have been following to HEEL and studying on her ANKLES all day! Meanwhile, my mistress Hala ...






























So any news about a cinemas slave chapter 2. Maybe we can change it this way. A couple, the girls sits above him with her flip flops above his face, they start kissing. After a while they swap seats and the boyfriend, a tall blonde chad, take her shoes off and sets his bare sole above his face. Otherwise that could be a third chapter or you can continue the second chapter ending it with a lonely Asian girl who comes with sandals in the cinema, takes them off, her bare sole above his face, he is so frustrated that tries to lick it but he is stopped by the glass. I'd like to see both scenes, honestly.
ReplyDelete