French Kicks

Regular customer-mistress Ms Karen madam is explaining my services to another young woman with long, black hair and piercings, whom I gather is her new Au Pair and who goes by the name of Chloe (Ms Chloe madam to me). She is explaining to her overseas guest that there is a ‘much better’ public shoelick stand nearby where you can ‘sit down and relax while you are having your boots or shoes properly lickshined’, but that ‘if all you want is a quick lick or a shine then this humble head-in-the-wall slave is adequate’.

I beam internally with foolish pride at being described as ‘adequate’ since it is extremely rare for me to receive any praise from my betters.

Mistress Karen madam goes on to explain, however, that since I am not an officially qualified shoelick my default position is just to kiss feet – so she explains to Ms Chloe madam that if she wants her boots to be cleaned by me she will have to give me the specific order to do so. She further explains that I am not allowed to talk to my customers unless I am asked a direct question.

Speaking of direct questions, Ms Chloe madam then proceeds to ask Ms Karen madam a very direct question. Her accent sounds French. She asks my regular customer-mistress, who thinks I am ‘adequate’, whether she is allowed to kick me in the face if I fail to clean her boots properly? Ms Karen madam laughs and says that ‘of course she can’, though she also points out the wall-whip which can be used to whip me about the face. She goes on to admit, however, that it is much easier to whip the footslave at the sit-down shoelick stand around the corner as his kneeling back is fully exposed (it’s small wonder that I often get jealous of him!)

It is now Ms Chloe’s turn to laugh as she says she would prefer just to kick me in the face, and Ms Karen says she personally prefers to whip, as she is always worried about damaging her delicate, feminine ‘tootsies’. Ms Chloe laughs again and says that she is in no danger of doing that as her heavy boots contain reinforced toecaps! The French girl then, without warning, suddenly places her right, booted foot onto the footblock beneath my face. I initially flinch as, given the current subject matter of the conversation high above me, I naturally assume she is about to kick me in the face. But she doesn’t – the reinforced boot-toe comes to rest directly in front of my lips and, as there is no accompanying French-accented order to lick it, I assume the default position of kissing it – as explained to the young woman earlier by Ms Karen madam.

I must confess, I am sweating with fear at what this self-assured, French Au Pair girl might do to me next as I nervously kiss-worship her reinforced, brown leather boot-toe. I notice that it is heavily scuffmarked, and so I make sure my lips respectfully touch that area first. As I do so, I can feel not only the rough leather of the scuffs, but also the aforementioned ring of steel underneath the girl’s boot-toe which, as she says, protects her French toes from any damage.

The boot remains fixed to my footblock and so my humble, silent, sweaty head bobs up and down repeatedly performing a series of somewhat nerve-wracking bootkisses to the 20-something French girl’s heavy, brown leather boot (even though she is not currently smoking a cigarette and therefore, technically, is not a ‘customer’!), before she turns to walk away from me with Ms Karen madam still supportively by her side.

As the two ladies leave me behind I am somewhat saddened and disappointed by several things:

1)      Ms Karen madam herself has not deigned to use me to lickshine her boots today by way of a demonstration to her overseas guest – which is a great pity for me as I would have very much liked a closer view of her camouflage-patterned bootsocks
2)      I have no way of knowing whether or not Ms Chloe madam is wearing any socks inside her boots. Again, this is a great pity, as it’s not everyday I would get to see and study a pair of French socks. I wonder if they differ in texture and weave from Gynarchy socks (if the young woman is wearing any socks inside her boots at all, that is)?
3)      I overhear Ms Karen suggest that they pop around the corner to have their boots licked by the ‘proper’ public footservant. That will be my rival Old Rusty Neck again at his sit-down shoelick stand so favoured by Ms Karen madam, and, indeed, by many of my customers, if only because they get to sit down and relax whilst having their shoes or boots tongue-attended to. Once again, I feel a pang of jealousy, but I just have to accept that I will never be good enough to be a qualified public shoelick. At least I got to feel Ms Chloe madam’s scuffmarked boot-toe on my unqualified, sweaty lips!

I do hope that, despite my inadequacies, she will become a regular customer for me. Even being kicked in the face by her would be an honour, albeit a frightening and painful one!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals