To The Victor The Spoils...

Regular prison-visitor mistress, miss Marielle madam, has brought along her boyfriend, master Victor sir, to humiliate me today.

She bids him to sit on the chair in front of me and to stretch out his manly foot for kissing. She then crouches down beside my face to explain to me, with her cigarette still hanging out of the corner of her shapely mouth, why I must kiss and respect her boyfriend’s hairy foot.

She begins by explaining that he is a much better man than me because he is able to sexually satisfy women – including her. She further confirms that, just before they had come here to visit me in the Gynarchy dungeons, she and her boyfriend had been making love in her nearby apartment, and that they had both achieved earth-shattering orgasms. She therefore exhorts me to congratulate the master-sir on his performance in bed, and to express my own sense of failure and worthlessness – all whilst I am paying my labial respects to his hairy big toe. She even holds my head down towards his foot in order to facilitate my humiliation.

I obey miss Marielle madam and, whilst repeatedly kissing master Victor sir’s big toe, set about delivering my slavespeak monologue of self-deprecation aimed at simultaneously extolling the virtues of her latest, handsome beau:

‘Oh pray master Victor sir, oh pray mistress Marielle madam, truly the master sir is a wonderful man – vibrant and potent – unlike the slave, who is weak and impotent. Oh the shame of my male impotence, madam and master – an impotence engendered by the stocks and the whip, for this slave is truly in no position to satisfy his betters sexually, if you would be so kind and forgiving to a lowly, infertile and sterile slave, master and mistress? Please don’t beat me masters! Oh pray, master Victor sir, many congratulations on satisfying the beautiful mistress-madam whilst achieving your own potent orgasm, sir! Truly this slave is fit only to kiss your big toe, sir – for it is the big toe of a magnificent man; a much better man than the slave, sir. Oh pray, master sir. Oh pray, mistress madam. Thank you both kindly for sharing with me the details of your recent, happy, sexual congress, master and mistress. Truly this slave is not worthy to hear of such things, as he is fit only to kiss feet. God bless you, master and mistress. Praise be to you, masters!’

They both laugh at me, and mistress Marielle madam mockingly blows smoke into my face whilst expressing her view that I am a total loser and deserve to be whipped by her boyfriend, who is a total winner! A ‘victor’, so to speak! (They both laugh at her witty pun).

Meanwhile my uniformed, Gynarchy-guard mistress keeps a watchful eye on proceedings, fondling her whip and ready to strike me at a moment’s notice should I fail to show sufficient respect to the prison-visitor mistress and her handsome boyfriend – the latter whom she would quite fancy as a sexual partner herself. Indeed, in an effort to impress him, she might just take up mistress Marielle madam on her suggestion, and invite master Victor sir to whip me. She quite fancies the idea of seeing me whipped in her presence by such a strong and handsome, Alpha male!

Needless to say, the guard-mistress has no feelings of sexual attraction towards me – an impotent and ugly zeta male!


























NB: Shortly afterwards master Victor sir and the two ladies made love to each other in front of me. A happy threesome which it was an honour for me to witness – even though I had to do so with a searingly sore back after master Victor sir had first whipped me in order to ‘get them all in the mood’. So, at least I was of some sexual use to them, and, to crown it all, whilst they were having their impromptu orgy mistress Marielle madam had kindly stuffed her discarded, sweaty grey socks into my menial mouth so that I wouldn’t disturb them during their joint lovemaking. So we were all ‘winners’ that day, in that my betters all enjoyed multiple orgasms whilst I got to suck sock.

To the Victor the spoils; to the slave the socks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals