Preachy

My highly esteemed and most respected, holier-than-me prison visitor mistress, mistress Karen madam, oftentimes likes to preach at me from the Gynarchy Bible whilst I am languishing in front of her on my knees in the stocks. She focuses on those passages which emphasise the lowliness and sinfulness of male slaves, and how they must be constantly punished and subjected to the whip. She reminds me too that, according to the Gynarchy Holy Book, all male slaves shall suffer eternal damnation at the feet of their betters – people like her.

It’s all good stuff, but I must confess I find it difficult to concentrate on her sage words of feminine wisdom, especially when her beautiful boot and sock is hovering so close to my confined face!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals