Precise Instructions

Regular customer-mistress miss Karen madam always gives me very precise instructions as to how I am to clean her boots or shoes, and she does so in a consistently unfriendly manner as befits a superior mistress giving orders to an inferior slave. That’s because she truly despises me, even though I am providing her with a service.

And rightly so.

Please listen in as she gives me my orders today, pointing with her chubby index finger to the various bits of her boots she wishes me to focus on:

‘Lickshine my boots from top to bottom, slave. Begin with the soles and make sure you remove every last bit of dirt and detritus from the treads on the bottoms of my boots. I want you to swallow everything I have been walking in – including a piece of my husband’s chewing gum which I inadvertently stepped on. Make sure you remove it all as I don’t want to be walking around on dirty, sticky soles.

Then concentrate on the lower rims of my boots. There’s a lot of dirt and dust stuck to the stitching, so make sure you lick all that off. Then move your tongue up to the main body of the boots and polish them up to a nice shine with your tongue. I want to be able to see my face in them. Make sure you clean in between and underneath the laces. There’s a lot of dirt stuck in there too.

When you reach the upper rims of my boots be sure not to touch my socks. You can look at them, but don’t touch them, or I’ll have you whipped. Study my socks while you’re licking the uppers of my boots, and admire the pattern in the stitching. You can also count the creases and folds in the socks. But don’t touch them with your dirty mouth, or even brush your dirty forehead against them, as they are nice, white socks and I don’t want them sullied by your ugly, slave face.

Do I make myself clear, dirty slave?’

‘Yes customer-mistress mistress Karen madam. Thanking you kindly, customer-mistress mistress Karen, madam.’

‘Very well. Begin, slave. And no talking!’

She then sits back, relaxes, and ignores me as she takes out her cell phone from her trouser pocket and starts checking her social media webpage.

Silently, I begin my humble boot-cleaning task by focusing on the piece of sticky chewing gum she pointed out on the sole of her right boot. I have had the great honour of meeting her husband, a fine and mighty man who is much better than me, so it is truly a privilege for me to consume discarded chewing gum that has been inside his manly mouth and is thus imbued with his free-male DNA – the DNA of a man who is, unlike me, attractive to women and capable of satisfying sexually a beautiful and demanding, young woman like customer-mistress mistress Karen madam – especially when that discarded chewing gum is further enhanced by virtue of being stuck to his wonderful wife’s dirty bootsole leather.

I can’t wait, though, to reach her upper bootrims and to study in detail her pure white, feminine bootsocks!

............................................................................................................................................

Other points to note about this scene:
  • Note how the slave is virtually praying over the customer-mistress's boots and socks. That's because they are holy objects - being the boots and socks of a beautiful woman - and much be treated with slavish respect and adoration
  • Note too how the heavy metal cangue around the slave's scrawny neck not only compels him to bow his head over the customer's boots, it also prevents him from being distracted by his surroundings thereby helping him to stay focused on the customer's footwear
  • The wooden block on which the customer-mistress is resting her feet shows signs of much wear and tear, and is adorned with the ingrained shoe dirt of previous customers. So, even when the slave doesn't have a customer sitting in front of him, he is still obliged to kneel and stare at other people's residual shoe and boot dirt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals