Friendly Advice to a Public Shoelick

Even before regular-customer mistress miss Mukta madam has climbed up onto the public-shoelick throne of power above me, she warns me that she is in a foul mood and kindly points out that she has brought her whip with her. She further informs me that she is minded to whip me if I don’t do a good enough job on her sneakers. She therefore ‘strongly advises’ me to concentrate on cleaning her dirty sneakers, and not to allow myself to be distracted by her pretty, flowery-patterned socks!

I promptly assure pretty customer-mistress Mukta that I shall do my utmost to lickshine her sneakers to her complete satisfaction, and that I shall endeavour not to look at her socks (though, if truth be told, it is very difficult for a public shoelick NOT to look a pretty sock in the eye since the customer’s sock is, inevitably, directly at eye level whilst one is dutifully tongue-attending to the sneaker surface!)

Fortunately for me, though she stares menacingly down at me with her whip poised and ready to strike across my bare, kneeling back at any moment, Ms Mukta madam exercises feminine self-restraint and resists the urge to whip me for no good reason as I do a good and humble job on her sneakers. God bless you, Ms Mukta madam, for your sweet feminine mercy and compassion towards this elderly, public shoelick at your feet!

What’s that you say? You don’t think she’s in a foul mood at all, and that she’s bluffing about whipping me? Let me give you some friendly words of advice – slaveman to slaveman: never judge a customer-mistress by her cover! And if she says she is minded to whip you, be very mindful of that female whip. Take it from me, the wellbeing of your back will depend upon it!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals