Standing On Ceremony

Customer-mistress mistress Karen madam normally prefers to visit my colleague Old Rusty Neck the Public Shoelick at his nearby, sit-down shoelick stand, but today she has opted to stand on ceremony in front of me – a mere head-in-the-wall footkisser – in order to have her boots lickshined.

It is a real honour for the likes of me to be graced by the presence of her boots and socks, and especially in the presence of her watchful husband, master Russell sir. I must say, his wife’s white bootsocks look nice and creased from down here – not that I expect the master-sir is all that interested in his wife’s socks!

When the couple turn to walk away from me, and as I catch a last fleeting glimpse of the backs of mistress Karen madam’s creased, white bootsocks, I overhear her telling her husband, to my eternal shame, that she still prefers using the sit-down, public shoelick as she can relax and take the weight off her feet, making sure every last molecule of dirt is removed from her boots. Her husband agrees that the sit-down shoelick is much better, and asks his wife if she wishes me whipped?

Fortunately for me, customer-mistress Karen madam appears to be in a rare, merciful mood and she tells her husband she thinks I had done a ‘good enough’ job on her boots given that I’m not a qualified shoe or bootlicker and officially only fit for boot kissing. And so the happy couple decide to let my bootlicking inadequacies pass without punishment on this occasion – other than the punishment of knowing that I have failed to please them, which doesreally hurt!

What do you think? Should the master and mistress have arranged for me to be taken out from my wall and whipped anyway? If so, how many lashes? After all, I was lusting after customer-mistress Karen's white bootsocks. Perhaps if I'd concentrated a bit more on lickshining the dirt off her soiled boots I would have done a better job on them?













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals