Horseplay

Today, regular customer-mistress mistress Karen madam is taking advantage of me by riding me as if I were a horse. She sits on top of me forcing me to feel her full weight on my bent-over back, and urges me to ‘trot around the paddock’, whilst wielding her whip on my bare flanks and thighs.

Customer-mistress mistress Karen madam rarely smiles, but she seems to be in a good mood today.

As for me, All I can see are her black boots and white socks as I crawl around the ‘paddock’ surrounding my public-shoelick stand. I don’t wish to sound ungrateful, but I do wish I could get back to what I do best – which is lickshining dirty boots and shoes! I’m not really cut out to be a horse. I’m more of an ass!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Their Beck And Call

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals