At Their Beck And Call

Tonight I am at the beck and call of my magnificent master-sir and his beautiful girlfriend as they relax in their living room - although being at their beck and call seems to mainly involve my kneeling next to the mistress's socked feet whilst she stuffs her face with fresh cakes!

Waiting on my masters hand and foot

The master's girlfriend is enjoying some cream cakes...

...whilst I have the dubious honour of kneeling next to her socked feet!

Mind you, her socks are very nice...

...all white and creased around her toes

To be honest, I'm perfectly happy not to take my eyes off her socks...

...for her socks, unlike me, are intricate things of beauty!

There is more care and thought that has gone into the manufacture of this sock...

...than there was in my creation...

...the creation of just another pathetic and oppressed slave!

The cake-consuming mistress largely ignores me

As well she might, given her handsome and manly boyfriend is seated next to her on the couch

He's a real man - not like me, a slave man who must live his life on his hands and knees at the socks of others!

This young woman's socks own me, as they are the socks of my master's girlfriend

Hence I must bow before the socks - and their wearer

The whip scars on my shoulders perhaps give a clue as to my compliance and obedience with my master's will

I must obey his girlfriend, and show her slavish respect, if I am to avoid yet further cuts from the WHIP!

My master is watching me, to ensure my submissiveness and obedience

He relishes seeing his girlfriend having power over me...

...power he has happily delegated to her!

Meanwhile, I must keep in view my betters' footwear...

...especially the mistress's discarded sneakers...

...sneakers that have previously been covering these socks...

...the socks of a goddess...

...of my master's girlfriend!

Such intricate, patterned socks...

..I could study the various permutations in the cotton stitching for hours!

I can hear, above me, the wearer of the socks continuing to tuck into her cream cake!

She's a noisy eater, but her socks are nice and quiet!

I study the creases and rolls in the socks!

Every sock crease is worth more than me and is more important than me!

The WHIP! My master's cowhide WHIP! Oh how I fear the WHIP and its mighty STING!


Comments

  1. Hi have you resumed posting here ,would you consider continuing ms liu series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi john. Yes, I have resumed posting here. I don't have as much time to post as I used to, but you can still let me know if you have any ideas for the Ms Liu series. 😉

      Delete
    2. Yes sure. Can you please make one where ms liu and her fiancee are having dinner at his place ,and both his slave and old slave of ms liu are bowing down at their respective masters slippers. After they finish they give leftovers to slaves like dogs.after that the couple goes to sleep as master has early work.ms liu orders the couple would like to go sleep with an overnight foot massage. In the morning Sir gets up and his slave helps him get ready once done Sir comes to bedroom to bid adieu to sleeping ms liu by a kiss old slave in shame while he is still massaging .Sir orders both slaves to massage her feet and be at their best behaviour whilst he is gone

      Delete
    3. Please repost master's pet murga slave series

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication

Popular posts from this blog

Morning, Noon and Night

Drain Slave No. 1 - Student Sandals