Ultra-Feminine

A very feminine young woman approaches me from across the yard. I am almost ashamed to be the male dirt at her feet. What a privilege, what an honour – to be permitted to kiss-respect her sandalled toes!

An ultra-feminine customer mistress approaches me from across the yard

She smiles dominantly down at me, no doubt contemplating her female superiority over me

Then, without uttering a female word or command, she simply shoves her foot beneath my confined face

It is swiftly followed by her other foot. 

What an honour to kiss her pedicured toes!

Even the tiny blemishes on her otherwise flawless female foot only add to her superiority

How she must despise me...

...the feeble, feetkissing freak at her feet!

However, she stays for more...

...before turning her superior back on me

She leaves feeling triumphant and ultra-feminine!

Another male footslave humiliated...

...fit only to look her in the heel...

...as she walks away from him!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager