Indignity

The cafeteria footslave has the indignity of having to look at the man's feet when a happy couple sit at the table above him. But at least the hapless slave gets to kiss the woman's boots on her departure!

Just my luck! The man has chosen to sit on the seat directly above my humble head...

...rather than the woman, with her beautiful boots!

She's pretty!

The man sir must be very proud of her!

I therefore knuckle down and dutifully focus on the backs of the man's socks...

...since he is, self-evidently, a much better man than me!

I could never be attractive to such a splendid young woman such as this man's girlfriend...

...since I'm just a slave, fit only to look at the backs of the superior man's socks!

Mind you, I can't help from glancing over at his pretty partner's boots and socks!

These are, after all, the boots and socks of another man's girlfriend

It is, therefore, an honour for me to even be in their presence!

I like the blue stripes at the tops of her otherwise white, calf-length socks

This happy couple's boots, shoes and socks are making me feel very humble!

This is all I am fit for - to live in the floor at their feet!

What an honour to even be on a par with their socks!

Truly these are the socks of a great man!

I envy his socks...

...just as I envy his partner's boots...

...and socks...

...the boots and socks of a goddess!

The couple, meanwhile, are engrossed in conversation high above me

The only time they pay any attention towards me is as they are leaving...

...when tradition dictates I must kiss their feet

At last, I get a close-up view and a taste of the mistress's boots!

Any fool can see that her boots and socks are superior to me!

I must, literally, look up to her calf-length socks...

...whilst her boyfriend's short, black socks watch on

She graciously switches feet to give me a taste of BOTH her boots!

She finds me funny - or, more accurately, pathetic!

The happy couple then leave me

I can hear their footsteps on the wooden floorboards behind me

I must now humbly await the next cafe patrons who will choose to sit at my table

I only hope and pray that the next patrons are as magnificent as this handsome couple have been!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager