Jaunty Mood

A jaunty Ms Mukta is in mocking mood as she tells me all about the wonderful day she has just spent with her husband whilst she insists I praise her socks

A jaunty-looking Ms Mukta madam bounces towards me from across the yard

I am already impressed by her familiar sneakers and socks

Said sneakers and socks stop jauntily in front of me...

...and tell me all about their wonderful day as I begin to kiss-respect them

Ms Mukta ensures that I kiss-respect BOTH her jaunty sneakers

'Why aren't you verbally praising my socks, slave? Aren't they worthy enough of your praise?'

I humbly, and apologetically praise Ms Mukta madam's plain, grey socks in between my respectful kisses to her dirty sneakers

I tell her that her socks are the most fabulous socks I have ever seen...

...and that I am truly blessed to be so close to them

She listens whilst she despises me...

...just another weed down amongst the weeds - at her socks and at her mercy!

The sock on which I must lavish praise


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager