Joyless

My next customer comes across as joyless in her dealings with me – barking her female orders at me in curt and abrasive tones (as befits a superior mistress addressing a lowly, municipal footslave).

However, her pretty face lights up as soon as she starts speaking to one of her male friends on the phone high above me. 

She is dripping with disdain for me as she haughtily approaches

She surveys me as a piece of dirt at her feet

'Shine my boots, boy!' she barks joylessly down at me

I immediately obey

She kindly, but joylessly, switches her booted feet in front of my face

Then suddenly her phone rings and she loses all interest in me

I can now focus my tongue on her bootleather...

...on tasting where she has been walking...

...and on looking up at her socks!

Just a hint of blue bootsock...

...which expands as I manoeuvre my humble head

Oh how inferior I am to this superb customer-mistress's boots and socks!

And she knows it - even though she's not thinking about me right now

She's too busy engaged in a conversation with her boyfriend high above me

Even when she switches feet again she does so subliminally without thinking about me

She then turns her back and her boots on me...

...and walks away without speaking to me

All I can humbly do is admire the backs of her disappearing boots and socks


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager