A Slave Named 'Socks'

Ms Mukta is introducing me to her good friend, Ms Arabella madam:

‘This is mine and Simon’s personal sockieboy-slave, ‘Socks’. As you can see, he has his lowly name tattooed on his forehead and he has to wear a pair of Simon’s socks on his ears and has one of my dirty white socks stuffed inside his mouth and underneath his nose, so that everyone can see he is our personal sockslave…’

Ms Arabella laughs at me.

Ms Mukta continues with my ignominious introduction:

‘… Because his mouth is stuffed full of sock, I can’t make him kiss your feet, Arabella! But would you like him to nuzzle your socks on your ankles?’

‘Haha, yes please, Mukts!’

I am duly ordered to nuzzle Ms Arabella’s plain, grey anklesocks. She helpfully holds her shapely, socked anklebone up to my kneeling face! 

My masters introducing me to their good friend, Ms Arabella madam

Ms Mukta points out my slave-name 'Socks' which is ignominiously tattooed on my forehead...

...and that I am compelled to wear my master Simon's socks as 'sockieboy ears', whilst my menial mouth is stuffed full of my mistress's sock!

I am then ordered to nuzzle-greet Ms Arabella's socked ankle...

...which she obligingly holds up to my kneeling face!

What a pathetic sight I make...

...a sock-nuzzling, sock-sucking, sock-surrounded slave of my betters' socks!



Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager