Sandal Sole Licker

Regular customer Ms Lakresha madam demands that I lickshine her dirty sandal soles without touching her pedicured toes

Carefully and respectfully lickshining Ms Lakresha's sandal soles

I know she doesn't like any part of my ugly face to brush against her beautiful bare feet

But at least I can inhale the wonderful, perfumed aroma of her freshly pedicured toes!

She seems sceptical of my ability to perform such a delicate, if demeaning, task!

Her feet are precious to her. She is proud of her feet. And rightly so!

'KEEP YOUR TONGUE ON MY SANDAL LEATHER, SLAVE!' she barks down at me

'TOUCH MY SKIN AND I'LL HAVE YOU WHIPPED!'

She means it!

I make sure to comply with her haughty instructions... 

...whilst continuing to surreptitiously and respectfully inhale her naked foot aroma!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager