Chilly

The customer-mistress is chilly and cold towards me, to match the weather. Thankfully, I can see that her feet are nice and snug and warm inside her winter shoes and socks.

The pretty customer-mistress is cold and stand-offish towards me, not even bothering to glance down at my lowly lip-work on her shoes

I am gratified, however, to observe that her feet must be warm and cosy inside her thick, winter socks!

For it is such a chilly day!

I warm my menial mouth on her outstretched shoe leather

And she graciously proffers her other shoe for me to kiss

Now that she does glance down at me, it is disparagingly so

She regards me as being totally beneath her

She's not wrong!

She is a superior being to me - a bright and intelligent young woman!

I am privileged to even be breathing in the same, chilly air as her shoes and socks!

I look up to her socks - literally so

As her socks are in direct contact with her warm feet!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager