Viewing Me With Utter Contempt

A superb young Asian woman, quite rightly, views me with utter contempt as she uses me to have her sneakers lickshined out on the street.

Looking down on me, both literally and figuratively, as she approaches my humble, municipal head

How she despises me - a thing that must lick people's dirty shoes and boots out on the street!

Nevertheless, she elects to use me in just such a demeaning manner

Soon I have been given a humbling taste of both her sneakers!

Meanwhile she contemptuously ignores me by focussing on her text messages on her phone

This gives me the lowly opportunity to study her socks...

...since her socks, like her sneakers, are right in my face!

I study the stitching in the socks...

...wishing I could be one of those fortunate sock stitches...

...since each and every one has direct contact with her foot, and therefore her sweat!

But I don't get to taste sweat - only sneaker leather

Again she contemptuously switches her sneakered (and socked) feet in front of me...

...before finally turning to leave

She has not spoken a word to me - I am too far beneath her to merit conversation

She doesn't think of me as a person - just a thing that licks feet

I humbly watch as her freshly-licked sneakers make their silent departure

I observe her departing sneakers and socks admiringly...

...since I hold their pretty wearer in every bit as much esteem as she holds me in contempt!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager