Non-Husbandly Duty

‘Slave, massage my socks!’

My mistress has been wearing her warm socks and sheepskin boots all day, so I can well understand why she requires her socked feet to be gently and respectfully massaged., The socks are quite moist to the touch, particularly beneath the reinforced toe areas, and they smell tart and vinegary.

Meanwhile her husband, my master sir, watches on with a smirk, glad that this isn’t one of his ‘husbandly’ duties. How he must despise me – his wife’s lowly sock-massager! It’s so demeaning and degrading – to have to touch another human being’s sweaty, moist socks whilst they are still wearing them on their feet!

Performing my non-husbandly duty of massaging another man's wife's socks whilst that man, my master sir, watches smirkingly on

The female socks feel, and smell, moist and sweaty

I can also feel the creases in the thick, cotton sock material beneath my fingers

How the master sir despises me...

...his pretty wife's pathetic sock-massager!

I bow my head in shame, and make sure to look only at my mistress's socks, as I massage them

These are, after all, the socks of the young woman who owns me (along with my master sir!)

What a pathetic third party I am to their happy marriage...

...fit only to massage the sweaty-socked feet of my betters!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager