Sock Nutrients
My mistress Hala’s SOCKS are full of nutrients, so whenever she relaxes at home with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my upturned face, I endeavour to discreetly absorb some of those precious female nutrients into my feckless, footslave facial pores. What a privilege, what an honour, for a dirty, male slave such as myself to have some of my mistress's FEMALE FOOT DNA rub off on me via her SOCKS! My mistress Hala madam relaxes with her SOCKED FEET resting on top of my humbly upturned face She has every right to use my face as a SOCKREST... ...as I am her household FOOTSLAVE! Her SOCKS are CRUMPLED and SWEATY, having been on her FEET inside her SNEAKERS all day! I endeavour to absorb some of her FEMALE SOCK NUTRIENTS into my facial pores I can only hope that some of her FEMALE GREATNESS will rub off on me via her SOCKS? All I can SMELL, FEEL and SEE right now is her SOCKS... ...SOCKS that I have been following to HEEL and studying on her ANKLES all day! Meanwhile, my mistress Hala ...

Ok I have another request, hope you can make it. A bus sop slave, the head under the seat. A girls arrives, wearing a pair of Birckenstok Boston (take a look at them, I know you can make them). It's frustrating because he can see her heel and hope she takes her shoes off, bus she just crosses her ankles and he only can see the bottom of the shoes. Frustrating! The bus arrives, she enters it. After a while a blonde young guy arrives, wearing flip flops. He hopes he doesn't take them off but he does, waving his bare sole in front of his face! Please can you make at least this request? I know it suits your style.
ReplyDeleteYes, I can try and do that one for you (or something like it), but it may be a while before I can get round to it. Nice Scenario! 😉
DeleteEheh I knew you would have appreciated it. Came to my mind today when I spotted a girl with that kind of birckenstok.
Delete