Honour And Privilege

It is my honour and privilege, as a cinema sockieboy slave, to study the socks of the cinema's patrons as they sit over me watching a movie.

A couple of patrons head towards my aisle

The feet of the master-sir stop directly in front of me

The master-sir's right foot is then extended for me to kiss-respect...

...followed by his left foot. I admire his socks.

Then the feet of his female partner are presented to my menial mouth

Her socks are equally as fabulous!

She continues to have me kiss-greet her feet as her male partner heads to the adjacent seat

This is good news for me, as it means I shall have the honour and the privilege of having the mistress-madam sitting over me during the movie...

...meaning I shall be able to study the backs of her socks in great detail!

The young woman has me kiss her feet several times...

...before she takes up her seat above me

I can now focus on her socks...

...and study the lines of stitching in them...

...and, indeed, the individual stitches.

What an honour and a privilege!



Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager