Ordered To Kiss Feet

 A man orders a public humble-head slave to kiss his girlfriend’s feet:

‘Kiss my pretty girlfriend’s feet, boy! Kiss the toe of her sneaker, and don’t look up above her sock. Show her the respect owing to her from a slave and while you are kissing her feet contemplate how lowly you are and how she is your infinite better. Then praise and bless me for letting you kiss her feet. Obey me, slave, or I’ll have you whipped!’

‘Yes, master sir. God bless you sir. This slave will be a good feetkisser for your beautiful girlfriend, sir. Please don’t hurt me, master sir!’

‘Kiss my pretty girlfriend’s feet, boy! Kiss the toe of her sneaker, and don’t look up above her sock.'

'Show her the respect owing to her from a slave!' 

‘Yes, master sir. God bless you sir. This slave will be a good feetkisser for your beautiful girlfriend, sir.'

Obeying the master-sir's orders and kissing his pretty girlfriend's feet

I get a superb view of her socks, which I am not allowed to look above

I can even make out the pattern in the stitching of the socks!

Such a pretty, feminine white sock!

Meanwhile, the dominant couple watch me from on high...

...as I abase myself at the young woman's feet

As they turn to leave, I overhear what the mistress is saying to her manly boyfriend

She is complaining to him that she couldn't really feel my menial mouth through her shoes and socks

She thus entreats her boyfriend to have me punished - something he will undoubtedly do!

I lower my humble-head in shame at my failure to please the customer-mistress

My fate is now in her socks...

...for they can have me WHIPPED!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager