Well-Trained On A Train

My role, when my mistress is relaxing with her feet up on a train, is to silently kneel on the floor of the carriage so as not to disturb her and to humbly study the lines of stitching in her socks.

I am a well-trained footslave on a train...

...kneeling silently and unobtrusively by my pretty mistress's sneakered and socked feet...

...and studying the lines of stitching in her brown socks

There is much to study and admire in her socks...

...given they are the brown socks of a superb young woman!

I make sure to contemplate only her socks...

...and not to even think of my mistress above the socks

For I am not worthy to raise my head, or my thoughts, above her socks!

Her socks are my life...

...my lowly life!

Meanwhile, the superior wearer of the socks is concentrating on her phone...

...whilst I dutifully study the stitches in her socks!

I study and admire the lines of curvature in her socks, which reflect her shapely ankles


She is seemingly oblivious to my diligent and respectful sock-studying - which is how it should be!

I'm just her personal foot, shoe and sock slave - a nothing and a nobody

To be clear, it is the WHIP that has trained me so well!

All credit to the WHIP!

And praise be to my mistress's socks...

...the socks of a goddess!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager