Blessed By The White Socks Of My Betters

Shortly after a god master-sir walks away from me, regular customer Ms Mukta madam (a goddess mistress-madam) approaches me with an ice cream in her hand in order to laugh at me and mock me:

‘Haha – I saw you licking that man’s shoes, slave. I hope you afforded him the same respect you do to me?’

‘Oh yes, Ms Mukta madam. Praise be unto you, Ms Mukta madam. This slave is everyone’s slave, madam, regardless of their gender, madam. I’m garbage, miss, humbly begging your female pardon, miss?’

Ms Mukta then silently licks her ice cream as I kiss-respect her sneakers in the face of yet another pair of white socks – this time the short socks of a goddess. Truly I am blessed by the white socks of my betters today!

‘Haha – I saw you licking that man’s shoes, slave. I hope you afforded him the same respect you do to me?’

I humbly seek to assure Ms Mukta madam that I did indeed hold my previous customer-master in the utmost respect as I begin to kiss-respect her own filthy sneakers...

...in the face of her short, white sneaker-socks!

The white socks of a goddess!

I can just see the elasticated tops of the socks

My feckless, footslave face is close enough to her socktops to be able to make out the elasticated stitching!

What a blessing, what an honour - to be so close to a smart young woman's socks!

I feel truly humbled!

Meanwhile, Ms Mukta slurps on her refreshing ice cream high above me...

...stopping only occasionally to inspect my humble lip-work on her shoes!

As she turns to leave...

...I take one last, lingering look at her pristine white socktops

Oh to be permitted to lick those creamy-white socks!

Truly I am blessed by the white socks of my betters today - of gods and goddesses!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections