Men's Restroom Feetkisser

All day long I must kiss men’s feet in the public restroom whilst they dry their hands above me. Not the most salubrious of locations for a public footslave in the Gynarchy! 

A man washes and dries his hands after using the restroom facilities

Meanwhile, I must kiss his feet

That's because he is a much better man than me - being a free male

His hairy legs tower over my humble head as my lowly lips make contact with his bare big toe

I can smell his musty sandal leather

Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating!

No smooth, feminine feet for me to worship and admire...

...only the hairy feet of men!

 No wonder the master-sir looks down on me - both literally and figuratively

I am the trash at his feet!

The man silently moves off...

...leaving me to rot in the dirt beneath him

The toes I have just kissed

The hairy legs I have just served

The superior foot I have just worshipped

I study the man's sandal sole as he walks away

Oh to be considered worthy enough to follow this mighty, magnificent man to heel...

...and to be his personal foot, sandal, sock, shoe and boot slave!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

A Footslave's Reflections

Socks Massager