Likely Customer

Here’s a likely customer – ripe for a lick and a shine of her expensive shoes!

A pair of expensive female shoes click-clack their way towards me

Their owner knows they are just ripe for a tongue-shining!

'Lickshine my shoes, boy!'

The mistress watches as I dutifully obey her command

'Lick the straps, boy! And DON'T touch the skin!'

Again I obey, raising my humble head so that my tongue might shine the delicate leather straps

The haughty customer-mistress, meanwhile, resumes smoking her cigarette high above me

It is a delicate operation - making sure the tip of my slave tongue doesn't inadvertently brush aginst the customer's superior, bare foot flesh!

What a privilege, what an honour, to be tongueshining such a bright young woman's shoe straps!

I have never tasted such expensive leather!

Just having her shoe DNA on my tongue is an inestimable honour!

Carefully and respectfully I lick...

...whilst the young woman smokes

One final inspection of her shoes...

...and she is gone!

Thinking, no doubt, haughty thoughts as to her innate superiority over me

As well she might!

For we both know I am in the presence of my better

Her shoe is worth more than me!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections