Mocked By His Betters

The older the public footslave, the more he is mocked by his youngers and betters. And rightly so! 

A happy couple spot my elderly public head down amongst the weeds

The man stops and orders me to kiss his feet - much to his pretty girlfriend's amusement

He switches his sneakered and socked feet in front of my face

'Kiss the side of my sneaker, boy!'

The man facilitates my compliance with his haughty order by twisting his manly ankle around!

He then takes a step back and invites his girlfriend to step up to my face

Man sneaker and sock is replaced by female black leather boot

She too uses me to her heart's content!

I can just make out the elasticated cotton top of her bright red bootsock...

...whilst the master's white socks remain nearby...

...mocking me as I kiss his girlfriend's boots!

How this happy couple must despise me - the elderly fool at their feet!

The man applauds his girlfriend as they walk away from me and congratulates her on how fabulous she looked as she was having her boots kissed 'by that decrepit old humble head'!

I watch the young couple's superior feet and footwear as they leave me to rot in the dirt behind them

I am not worthy to even look up at the bright young woman's red sock!

Boots and socks are my lowly life - the boots and socks of my betters!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections