Confirming My Slavish Respect

After I have diligently kiss-respected a pretty customer-mistress’s sneakers, an elderly, lurker master sir moves over towards me in order to mock me and to satisfy himself that I had been respecting the customer’s socks in my menial mind whilst my lowly lips had been paying slavish homage to her outer footwear. He pokes me with his walking stick as he interrogates me:

‘I hope you were thinking respectful thoughts about that young woman’s socks while you were kissing her feet, slave?’

‘Oh yes, master sir, if it pleases you, master sir, this slave respects and admires all his customers’ socks, if you would be so kind and understanding sir. I’m garbage sir.’

‘Describe her socks, slave, by way of demonstrating how much you had respected them in your mind.’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, master sir. Sir, if it pleases you sir, the customer-mistress’s socks were dark grey cotton with pretty stitching which afforded this slave unmerited glimpses of her soft, bare ankleskin underneath, sir, begging your male pardon and forgiveness, sir? This slave is weak, sir, and a sucker for socks, sir , if you would be so kind and understanding, sir?’

‘Hopefully you did not look at, or think about, the smart young woman above her socks, dirty slave?’

‘Oh no, sir! This slave is not worthy to think about his customers above their socks, sir, on account of his being nothing more than a pathetic and oppressed sockieboy-slave, most kind sir, begging your male kindness and understanding most magnificent master sir please don’t beat me sir?’

He snorts derisively at me and walks away in triumph.

Kiss-respecting a pretty customer's sneakers...

...whilst being respectfully mindful of her socks

I dare not look at her above the sock, even though her bare leg skin is in my peripheral vision

I focus instead on the dirt she has been walking in...

...and her sock above that dirt

Meanwhile, I am conscious of an elderly voyeur-lurker master sir watching proceedings from a short distance away

Oh how humbling, oh how humiliating - to have to kiss a young woman's sneakers and admire her socks in the presence of another man; a much better man than me!

You'd never catch him debasing himself before a girl's feet!

He adjusts his head for a better view as the customer-mistress switches her sneakered feet on the concrete footblock in front of my feckless face

Oh how her legs and socks tower over my humble, feetkissing head!

Her sock dominates me!

All I can think about is her feet, shoes and socks!

Her bare legs above the socks are strictly out of bounds to me!

I'm just a slave!

Naturally, the superior customer-mistress looks down upon me...

...as does the watching master sir!

Eventually, the young woman turns to leave me...

...in triumph!

I bow my head, respectfully, behind her departing sneakers and socks...

...as befits a public, humble-head footslave who has just kissed his better's feet

Shortly after the female sneakers and socks have abandoned me, the shoes and walking cane of the elderly, free-male master sir move ominously towards me

Sure enough, the walking cane is used to poke me painfully in the eye...

...whilst the master sir asks me a whole series of mocking, disparaging questions, designed to humiliate me...

...and to remind me that I am worth less than a young woman's socks

Oh how he despises me - this mighty master sir!

I deserve all the stick I get!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride