Stocks Sock Mockery

A superb man mocks me as I am trapped between his pretty girlfriend’s stripy socks in the public stocks, whilst my supervisor master-sir looks gleefully on, ready to use his WHIP on me should I show the slightest disrespect towards my betters – or their socks!

‘Haha – your face next to my girlfriend socks! Haha, how you like it, slave? You like feel my girlfriend sock against your skin? You a sock moron?’

The girls bellows with laughter and my whip-carrying supervisory master-sir chortles as I deliver my obsequious and slavish response to the magnificent master-sir's mocking, rhetorical question:

‘Oh pray master sir, oh beg masters, truly this slave is honoured to be so close to the sock of such a fabulous young woman, sirs, and feels blessed to have his forehead graced by such a superb and feminine sock, masters, if you would be so kind and understanding towards a pathetic sock moron-slave at your tender mercies, most magnificent masters and superb mistress madam?’

‘Haha – your face next to my girlfriend socks! Haha, how you like it, slave?... 

...You like feel my girlfriend sock against your skin?... 

...You a sock moron?’

‘Oh pray master sir, oh beg masters, truly this slave is honoured to be so close to the sock of such a fabulous young woman, sirs...'

The pretty wearer of the tormenting socks bellows triumphantly as she sits high above me, whilst my supervisor master-sir chortles in the background

The mocking man himself also laughs out loud at me...

...his manly finger pointing accusatorily towards his girlfriend's soft sock

He is accusing me of being a 'sock moron'...

...and, as my humble words demonstrate, that I clearly am!

I am nothing but the oppressed slave of other people's socks...

...a complete and utter sock moron!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride