Sandals vs Sneakers

Two girls approach me from across the yard – one wearing sandals on bare feet; the other wearing sneakers with socks. Both footwear styles must be shown equal slavish respect by my menial, municipal mouth. 

It's always a frightening thing for a public humble-head...

...when you are spotted by not just one, but two ladies!

In this case, one of the ladies is wearing sandals on bare, pedicured feet; the other is wearing sneakers with socks

It is the sandalled feet that are first to be shoved towards my menial mouth for respect-kissing...

...one after the other...

...whilst the sneakers and socks watch on.

Then the lady with the sandals invites her sneakered and socked friend to step up to my face

The latter wastes no time in imposing her sneakered foot on my lowly lips...

...again, switching feet several times in front of my feckless face

Oh how humbling! Oh how humiliating - having to kiss the feet of strangers, down amongst the dirt!

But, to be honest, sneakers are my bread and butter...

...more so than sandals, given the Gynarchy's temperate climate!

Now it is the turn of the sandals and bare feet to watch on...

...as my face is well and truly humiliated by female sneakers and socks!

I dare not look at my customer above the socks

I am not good enough!

Indeed, I am worth less than this young woman's sneakers and socks...

...literally so, on the Gynarchy's open slave market!

Oh how I am in the power of, and at the mercy of, women!

My tormentresses turn and leave me to rot, gloating in their female mastery over me!

I keep my public humble head bowed in shame behind their departing feet...

...the sneakers and socks...

...and the sandals and pedicured toes!

For they both represent the feet and footwear of my betters...

...of sweet, if demanding, young women!


Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections