A Man Who Means Business

This customer master-sir certainly means business!

‘You’re gonna kiss my feet, boy! And make sure you show respect for my socks!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, lord and master sir.’

A man who clearly means business is approaching me

‘You’re gonna kiss my feet, boy! And make sure you show respect for my socks!’

‘Yes, master sir. At once, lord and master sir.’

I kiss the man's businesslike shoe...

...whilst admiring his businesslike sock

These are the socks and shoes of a REAL man...

...of my INFINITE better!

His shoelaces can WHIP my face if I displease him!

MUST show respect for the superior master-sir!

For his part, he casually looks down on me...

...before storming off to his business meeting

The man holds nothing but contempt for me

And rightly so, for I am just his public shoekisser and sock admirer!

I am worth less than his shoes and socks

My humbling view of the magnificent master-sir's departing shoes...

...and his right sock!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections