Cold as Ice Cream

Even at the height of summer, regular customer-mistress Ms Mukta madam can sometimes be quite icy towards me. She mocks me with a refreshing ice cream in her hand, before having me lick her dirty sneakers.

Ms Mukta mocks me with an ice cream in her hand, knowing full well I cannot share it

Instead she imposes her dirty sneakers on my tormented taste buds

Thus, whilst she enjoys the sweet and creamy taste of her refreshing ice cream...

...my tongue tastes her everyday, bitter sneaker-dirt

She isn't even indulging me by wearing her creamy white socks

Today she is wearing a pair of plain, black socks inside her sneakers

Dirt and dark is therefore all I get to see on this bright and sunny day!

Which is appropriate - given that I am just a slave

The finer things in life are not for a slave like me

I'm trash, and must live down amongst the trash...

...lickshining the dirty shoes of my betters

She temporarily stops licking her ice cream to inspect my tonguework on her sneakers below her

'Lick the side, slave!'

Ms Mukta resumes licking the side of her ice cream whilst my menial mouth obediently licks the side of her sneaker

She then, with her magnificent mouth full of ice cream, silently turns to leave me

No words of thanks or gratitude emanate from her ice-cream-filled mouth

Nor should they! I'm just a slave, and slaves should never be thanked

She doesn't care about me...

...as evidenced by her choice of non-ice-cream-like summer socks!

I watch admiringly her departing sneakers...

...her short black socks, sadly, obscured from my lowly view by her sneaker heels

I'm sad, because I would still like to see her socks...

...even if they aren't very 'summery'!

How different are our lifestyles - hers full of light, pleasure and joy; mine full of darkness, dirt and despair!

 

Comments

  1. Any chance to get another chapter of glass floor footslave with both a man and a woman as slaves? The woman under the feet of the young blonde master, and the slave of the girl? You can make the girl as you want. Let me know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Max. I'm afraid I don't do female slaves. Females are always in charge in my world! 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are subject to moderation by the blog author prior to publication

Popular posts from this blog

Taken For A Ride