Her Perfect Right

Regular customer-mistress Ms Jean madam likes to stop and mock me on her way into work every weekday morning – as is her perfect right!

Regular customer Ms Jean madam makes her usual way towards me during her early-morning commute

She stops in order to mock me and to hear me pledge my troth to her sneakers: 'Oh pray, Ms Jean madam. God bless you, mistress. Please may I have the honour of kissing your sneakers, madam?'

Being the kind-hearted woman that she is, Ms Jean madam kindly indulges me, stretching forth her left foot towards my confined face

I know it makes her day to have her feet kissed by a lowly, public footservant such as myself

I can't help but be conscious of her short, black sock as I taste her everyday sneaker dirt

It is, after all, a sock of greatness that will increasingly be imbibed with Ms Jean madam's divine, feminine footsweat as she goes about her daily business throughout the day!

Oh to be one of her socks!

But I am fit only to kiss her outer sneakers!

She daintily switches her sneakered feet in front of my face several times

It pleases her to do this

It makes her feel superior

And rightly so, for she is superior!

Satisfied with my public humiliation, she leaves me to rot in the dirt beneath her

She is now set up for the day!

I admiringly watch her departing sneakers and socks...

...humbly wishing I could have lickshined the dirty soles of her shoes for her!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections