Lick For Her Husband

‘I’m feeling horny for my husband Simon, slave! Lickshine my shoes so that I look good for him!’

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. At once, Ms Mukta madam. It will be my honour, miss… Miss, if this slave may make so bold, your socks are looking nice and fresh on your feet today, miss, begging your female pardon for my impudence, miss, please don’t have me beaten, miss?’

‘Yeah, my socks are fresh on me this morning. It’s just my shoes that need cleaning!’

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. Indubitably, Ms Mukta madam.’

‘I’m feeling horny for my husband Simon, slave! Lickshine my shoes so that I look good for him!’

‘Yes, Ms Mukta madam. At once, Ms Mukta madam...

...Miss, if this slave may make so bold, your socks are looking nice and fresh on your feet today, miss... 

...begging your female pardon for my impudence, miss?'


I can only see the tops of Ms Mukta's short, white sneaker socks...

...but they do look fresh and clean!

What an honour, what a privilege for a lowly public footslave like me...

...to lickshine the dirty shoes of a fresh-socked customer...

...who is the wife of another man - of a much better man than me!

And to do so whilst she is aroused...

...and ready to make love to her husband!

Truly I am blessed to be regular customer-mistress ms Mukta's local, public footservant!

 

Popular posts from this blog

Roman Villa Footslave

Socks Massager

A Footslave's Reflections